Sunday 8 February 2009

honey

Alone, I lean on the windowsill, my cheek resting on my palm starting at the endless rain I've been alone all day I wonder what you're doing right now... The memories I collect are precious treasures. Making my heart wrench. Ah.. Isn't it strange? Just remembering makes me affectionate. Just like a honey spreading out sweetly in warm milk. My heart dissolves your smile is the finest honey. Looking up in the sky at Orion's Ruby. In my very own planetarium welcome back again tonight. When we're together, I can't gaze at the stars. Now let's zoom up 100 thousand times and draw in the sky. Ah.. Isn't it wonderful? It's like you're always by my side. On nights when I can only curl up and cry sad tears you give me courage. Your smile is the finest honey. I spread my wings wide and alight from heaven, like the star-filled sky. I can be strong! Your smile is my very own honey....

No comments: