Sunday 8 February 2009

dreamer...

I'm a dreamer... Hidden power... My world is made of dreams, love, and worries. But there are still things lying hidden that I can't even imagine. Facing the sky, like all the different trees, I'm gazing right at you. I want to find my dream... I want to make it come true... There is nothing that I can't overcome if I only believe. Just like singing, just like miracles, "feelings" can change everything! Without a doubt... Without a doubt... It's almost surprising! I'm a dreamer... Hidden power... A world yet unseen... No matter what awaits me there, even if it's not the ideal, I won't be afraid. The birds travel on the wind on a journey from today to tomorrow. I want to tell you... I want to shout it... I'm but one entity in this world. But like a prayer, like a star, even with a small light, someday, I want to be stronger and stronger. There are limitless possibilities, right here in my grasp. ( It's gonna be your world.) I want to find my dream... I want to make it come true... There is nothing that I can't overcome, if I only believe. Just like singing, just like miracles, "feelings" can change everything! Without a doubt... Without a doubt... It's almost surprising!

No comments: