Tuesday 8 June 2010

It's a bad day

Today I went to campus and finded all my friends but my right leg still sick so I couldn't walked very well. After finished my studied at university I had chosen to stayed at cantin just for relaxation after studied and ate mie ayam, uhm so yummy...

Went to home after finished the lunch but I think that not lunch. I went to Budavisa for borrowed 3 manga and 4 goosebumps. Went home at 2.25 pm and worked all my job at home. Online with my brother notebook and still looking for all about Morphology but still don't understand about that, so confussed and want to finish it but I can't 'cause this Thursday I'll presentation in front of my class about that. I'm understand now why linguist is very difficult to understand because the other linguist very different and make me confusse to understanding.

After all my experience I think my life is so wonderfull and unforgetable by myself, it's all bless from God and my own.

No comments: